Hadn't been updating for pretty long.. hmm let me see.. went back to secondary school last Wednesday.. walked around seeing the CCA exhibitions.. hehs.. saw quite a few teachers and had some chats here and there.. saw Ek'e and chatted with her as well.. school has become so nice.. so wasted I've graduated.. hahas.. then went for dinner with Miss Tan.. yeaps.. been rather long since I went back there liao..
Last Thursday was Mum's birthday.. but it turned out extremely badly.. all because of the stupid fight with my sister.. haiz whatever.. its not as if I'm the one who's trying to create all this mess or what.. oh well.. if only a word sorry could resolve everything.. though it can on the surface.. what about emotionally? It doesn't isn't it.. if only they understands how I'm feeling.. haiz..
Friday was the CCA exhibition and also the finale for orientation.. stayed for it.. so didn't go for service. Played a little basketball.. was shooting most of the time.. felt that I've lost that ball sense.. after not having training for so long.. bleah.. I wanna get it back. Hmm.. Jam & Hop was not bad.. everybody was just so high.. but the music system sucks. Hmm.. went out to finish the 4 bottles of sparkling juice with my class after everything.. some unhappiness due to playing too far with the cream and stuff.. oh well..
Went to The Helping Hand for CIP on Saturday morning.. with the basketballers and some floorballers.. hmm.. not bad.. helped them to pack those clothes and stuff.. was rather a fast job with so many people helping.. might go back this Saturday to help again.. yeaps. Cleaned up my room and cleared some stuff while at home.. then just slacked around playing guitar and etc..
Sister Grace came over to give me Bible Study in the evening.. then went for dinner at Chong Pang before heading to Northpoint and finally going home.. hmm.. was supposed to go town with the other cg members.. but oh well.. hehs. Went for Sunday's service.. nice message.. hmm.. then went to eat before going home.. spent some time alone at Northpoint just looking at books and stuff.. time passes rather quickly.. bought more postcards which has nice quotes =)
Caught a flu on Sunday night which sends me sneezing away.. bleah.. was already preparing to go to school on Monday morning when my stomach hurts like mad.. so end up didn't go to school. Took some cough medicine which was so drowsy that made me sleep all the way till 3+.. then Sister Grace came over to visit for a while.. hmm.. didn't go for basketball training.. don't really have that energy to train though.. fell asleep again at 7.. woke up at 10.. ended up not being able to get to sleep at night.. most of the time I was just lying on bed till morning.. bleah..
School was pretty alright today.. nothing much going on.. there's this JC1 and JC2 feat after school tomorrow.. don't know what it's all gonna be about.. don't really look forward to it though.. hmm.. I'm bored.. really bored.. bleah..
------------------------------
Was kinda deep in thoughts last night when I can't get to sleep.. made me think of quite alot of stuff.. hmm.. there's so many unanswered questions in my mind.. so many things that I wanna know the real meaning behind it.. but sometimes its just so impossible to really know it all.. bleah.. don't know what nonsense I'm talking also..
People always say look on the bright side of life.. but where on earth can you find people who is forever so optimistic.. everyday there's so many people putting on a mask in front of other people.. so who really will know our real self behind that mask.. hmm.. humans are complicated.. it's so difficult to really go and understand them.. on the surface it shows one thing.. but who exactly know what it is beneath it.. bleah..
Don't know what I'm crapping also.. time to stop.. shall update soon..