Hmm.. another week pass by.. promos getting nearer.. how prepared am I? Tough question.. I did study for the past few days.. but its aint alot.. oh well.. really gotta work extra hard.. I gotta do well~~~ hehs. Hmm, school has been quite alright for this week.. lotsa fun and laughter with my classmates around.. I think school life would be so dull if there isnt people like them around.. though at times there may be conflict and stuff.. yeapps.. =)
Hahas.. yesterday during PC/CT all the JC1 classes got to have a chance on making mooncakes.. kinda fun la.. didnt really eat alot nor really go and try it out.. was walking around the school finding teacher to sign my CCA form la.. hahas. Hehs.. saw some Sabasketeers and yuh.. great~~~ chalet is confirmed more or less.. wee.. i cant wait for it man.. the TEAM can be together once more =)
Crapz.. my knee injuries is back to haunt me.. did some running and tennis on Tuesday then did floorball today.. like that only ma.. not really that vigorous.. sigh. Had this really stupid and funny feeling in my knee when I was sleeping last night.. but of course its pain.. its like those numb and weak feeling.. bleah. While walking back home just now also pain.. sharp pain ar.. especially when I'm walking up the steps =/
Its amazing how being a prefect in secondary school had changed my life so much. While on the way to church was chatting with Bindu all the way from Yishun to Jurong East.. was talking about life as a student leader in school.. hahas.. really brings back lotsa wonderful memories. Thinking back, I wouldnt be who I am today if it wasnt for that nomination form in sec 1.. hahas. Yeapps.. cant imagine the kind of friends I hang out with in sec 1.. when I'm still so innocent.. find it kinda stupid thinking of it now.. hahas.. =p
Gonna go hiking in the morning.. helping Miss Tay.. hehs.. yay~ been really long since I last went on a hike at Bukit Timah.. doubt I can remember the route.. oopps 0_o Means i gotta wake up early.. to go and buy some snacks as well.. hahas.. then after that come home bath change and off I go for cell group. Hmm.. doubt I can make it for the Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration in school tmr night.. oh well..
Long entry today.. hahas.. time to stop =)
-I'm running after you-